Policies and Guiding Principles
Millicom operates a policy governance framework with the aim of providing our colleagues and our third parties with a set of rules, principles, and guidelines to guide any and all business activities that the company is involved in.
Many of our more detailed policies are internal process documents. We share such information confidentially with partners as needed or requested, as well as with 'Environmental Social Governance' (ESG) research and rating houses.
We have published a number of our policies here, but if you have questions about any other policy and or procedure, feel free to contact the Global Compliance Officer as a first point of contact.
- Millicom Code of Conduct (PDF) [Spanish]
- Anti-Corruption Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Speak Up Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Millicom Supplier Code (PDF) [Spanish]
- Millicom Anti-Trust Policy (PDF)
- Environment Policy (PDF)
- Health, Safety & Environment Manual (PDF)
- Millicom Waste Management Guidelines (PDF)
- Child labor and young workers (PDF)
- Law Enforcement and Major Events Guidelines (PDF)
- Millicom Gifts & Hospitality Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Government Official Interaction Procedure (PDF) [Spanish]
- Third-Party Management Policy (PDF) [Spanish]
- Sponsorship & Donations (PDF) [Spanish]
The publicly available voluntary standards adopted include: